- that the first thing I heard this morning was Orlando saying "I love you" to Mica
- lying on the floor while Mica gave me raspberries on my belly, then Orlando came and gave me raspberries, and I kissed Orlando and then Mica puckered up and gave me a big ole kiss all while smacking his lips
- getting the kids' new rain pants from Puddle Gear. Too cute! Super well-made too.
- talking to Wendi two days in a row.
- being wide awake at 10 PM for two days in a row and realizing that I need to drink my licorice tea earlier in the day.
- goat brie cheese and smoked turkey
- gluten-free pancakes with blueberries
- Mary's Gone Crackers (also gluten-free)
- thai take-out leftovers
- chocolate-covered almonds
- (wow, it's been a good food day!)
Orlando is grateful for...
- going to the grocery store
- reading Pinduli by Janell Cannon
- eating chocolate covered almonds
Post a Comment