Today, Orlando is grateful for...
- playing with L.
- playing in the sandbox
- doing explorers (basically, just climbing all over the yard)
- reading books with R. and snuggling with her
- L. petting Felipe and everything
- for eating a bedtime snack and Mama sitting close to me
- I've even grateful for just sitting here
- for our new gratefulness journal (me too)
- taking a bath and playing with Mica in the bathtub
I am grateful for...
- Chili! a great recipe from Debbie
- our walk this morning and taking the time to become centered
- apologizing to Orlando and hearing him say, "I am still disappointed that that happened."
- the chance to begin again
- Rom going snowboarding with his friends
- cuddle time and reading books and nursing after breakfast
- L being gentle and proud with Felipe
- seeing Orlando enjoying snuggling with R
- the sun shining in our windows
- the sandbox from Grammy and Grandpa
- Mica kissing! Especially Papa.
- our new gratefulness journal (we finished our other book)
Rom is grateful for...
- going snowboarding
- seeing my family when I came home
- dinner that Mama made
- my two boys, for being here in our lives