- the Seattle Homeschooling Group -- again! Yesterday we went on a low-tide walk -- we met all kinds of sea creatures who are normally not uncovered and got to see and play with friends, too.
- talking, talking, talking to Rom this afternoon while the kids slept.
- Jamjuree Thai food and restaurant. The food is so delicious I want to cry and the people are so nice that I feel totally at home. I enjoy watching people who enjoy kids. It's such a relief.
Orlando is grateful for...
- going to the beach
- eating those yummy wide noodles and tofu
- wearing my whole blue outfit with my monster truck