- Jen, from our cohousing group
- the Hugo House, and for the teacher of the writing classes I took there
- carving pumpkins with Orlando for Halloween
- heat in our house
- daylight saving time -- really! After the circadian chaos wears off, I will be happy for the light in the morning.
- I love to play with L. (our housemate)
- I love to read books
- I love to play with my mama and nurse and cuddle with her. With Papa too.
- I love to play with my toys and hug people that I do know.
- I love to run around and make lots of friends.
- I love to eat sweet things... and not sweet things.
Post a Comment