I am so inspired by this idea that I started including it in my journal.
Today, I am grateful for...
- Mica's cold. May all children experience the power of their immunity.
- sleep. May all parents enjoy a good rest every once in a while (let's be realistic!).
- circus class. May all children have the chance to experience new things, learn about themselves, and have fun.
- the intense conversation I had with my husband. May all couples have the chance and ability to connect and come to understand one another.
- my desire to know and learn peace. May all beings come to understand the practice of kindness.
Orlando is grateful for...
- Mica wrestling on me.
- Clay class -- rubbing the clay.