- waking up this morning all together in bed and seeing Rom laughing with the kids.
- hearing Rom speak Cebuano to the boys.
- my Buddhist Parents' Group... for the honesty and integrity and skills of the people in the group, for building a sangha and experiencing the feeling of meditating together with other people.
- walking to the library on this windy wintry day.
- eating a peanut butter and molasses sandwich.
- Frith offering to drive to the Buddhist Parents' Group (we were carpooling) so I could eat said sandwich.
- laughing with Rom over the chaos of our lives.
I am sorry that Orlando has not been doing the journal as of late! I am hoping that we can rebuild this ritual soon.