- acting like a "spiky worm" in Papa and Orlando's game and then Mica imitating me, and eventually all of us dancing around the room doing the spiky worm dance.
- that I got to clean up after dinner, creating peace and order in our home.
- the candle we lit at dinner, watching the flame as Orlando and I lingered at the table together.
- holding Orlando in my lap and him asking me to sing rock-a-bye baby (we have slightly altered the lyrics so that mama catches the baby who falls).
- Heather's clear-minded and practical perspective about parenting.
- Heather and Audrey's help at lunch today, entertaining and taking care of Mica while I ate.
- the quick and interesting drive to circus class.
- Orlando liking Crystal, his circus class teacher, so much that this week he wore his cape to impress her. Last week he wore his polka-dot yoga pants and cherry socks to impress.
Orlando is grateful for...
- doing circus class, jumping on the trampoline and going in the blue room
- mama acting like a spiky worm
- running around with Mica
- running around in circus class and having my cape on
- eating my tofu
- and eating bedtime snack and for you bringing lunch to the circus class
- being with Audrey and running with her
Post a Comment