Today, I am grateful for...
- Orlando placing his hand on my cheek when we woke up this morning.
- Sleeping in with my kids (no alarm clock for us...)
- Hearing and seeing the birds when we went on our morning walk.
that Scott Noelle, at Enjoy Parenting, exists as a beacon to peaceful and joyful parenting.
- Mica running with glee over to Papa when I said, "Go make raspberries on Papa's tummy!"
- feeling better and more clear-headed (vitamin d is back to normal), and beginning to understand more about what's still out of balance with my body (adrenals, blood sugar) so that my most complete and centered self can be present for my children.
- the moments of pure well-being I experience while meditating.