- going to Peppi's Playground
- taking a nap in the car
- seeing Elizabeth and reading books. That was a funny book when that boy wanted to tell the dinosaur she was extinct. That was a silly book. And then they made friends. And then, that was it.
- his new lion costume
- getting up and eating breakfast
- playing the three-headed and the two-headed dragon game, and then you turned into a three-headed dragon!
- all my drawings, but I didn't like much of them. I wanted to make Godzilla but I couldn't!
Stacy is grateful for...
- the new issue of The Sun magazine
- my acupuncture appointment -- helping my low-level sinus infection (which has returned post-flu!) and helping me "metabolize" what is going on with my mom
- eating spaghetti and red chard and beets for dinner
- seeing Elizabeth and visiting Third Place Books in Shoreline for the first time. What a community-minded place!
- holding a sleeping Mica in my lap
Post a Comment