- Looking in the rearview mirror and seeing two sleeping boys. Watching their faces as they slept.
- Seeing all the mountains today -- the Cascades, the Olympics, Rainier and Mt. Baker way off beyond the lake.
- Shala, the naturalist on our "Tyke Hike" at Carkeek Park... she had a great way of connecting to the kids and of keeping their attention
- Unexpectedly seeing some homeschooling friends at the Tyke Hike
- Talking to my mom and my dad
- Talking to Niki, Ralph, and Aunt Kathy
- Rom taking the kids even though he was feeling really tired
Orlando is grateful for...
- going to that park and making bird feeders
- looking at the little worm and the big worm
- looking at the mole hole
- playing with those new boys -- chasing with sticks and playing "police"
- having lunch at the PCC deli and having my cupcake!
Post a Comment