Stacy is grateful for...
- the nap I had yesterday that seemed to bring me back into balance. Sleeping together with two boys.
- Laura and Wendi for taking care of Orlando while I was gone
- Rom -- of course! -- taking the most care of Orlando, and that they had a wonderful time together.
- Mica's sweet little chubby face
- Mica always bringing me a toy to include me in the game -- when he and Orlando are playing airplanes, he brings me one, saying "eh! eh! eh!"
- feeling like a family... enjoying our togetherness
- Rom working early in the morning on the weekends so we can still spend time together
- sitting at the table last night, reading, and having a long chunk of time to myself
- seeing glimpses of Orlando as the five-year-old he almost is
- listening to the radio while Mica napped
- visiting Orlando and Rom at their clay class, and hearing Orlando proudly say, "My mom is here!"
- water. I love drinking water.
Post a Comment