Stacy is grateful for...
- spending the afternoon at Game Day -- having good conversations with the moms and watching Orlando enjoying himself
- getting a new idea from another mom there about how to take care of your own anger (ringing your mindfulness bell)
- playing with Orlando in the park on our own before my dr. appt
- watching Orlando explore with his body and do more than he thought he could (on this climbing structure)
- seeing a new doctor and feeling hopeful that I will really, finally get rid of whatever germies have taken over my right sinus and inner ear
- feeling hopeful that my entire body will be back in balance
- attending a meeting for South Seattle mindfulness folks -- getting to know people in the community and make personal connections.
- meditating with other people -- it is always so powerful and then that night I always dream about meditating or mindfulness or connection or all of it, somehow
Orlando is grateful for...
- I liked playing at Game Day
- climbing the tree
- playing with the other kids and not missing Game Day
- for going to Bobbi
- bringing those little (toy) animals home that Bobbi gived me