- recounting Where the Wild Things Are in the car with Orlando while we drove to circus class.
- watching Orlando's boundless enthusiasm during circus class. That boy literally flies on the trampoline.
- watching Mica's sleeping face as I wore him in the ergo during O's class.
- hugging Rom.
- becoming inspired and cooking a delicious asian noodle salad with many colorful vegetable (purple cabbage, red pepper, green and white bok choy).
- cleaning the kitchen.
- hearing the birds chirping at dusk while I meditated.
- realizing that it is still light while I am meditating.
- lying in bed and feeling a deep, real tiredness (rather than all tense and hyped up).
Stacy is grateful for...