- sitting on the couch nursing Mica and seeing his tiny ribs through his skin
- Rom making dinner
- getting all my packing done relatively quickly
- Orlando hugging and kissing Mica and saying how cute he is
- Mica napping after his tough morning
- finding some nice shirts that actually reach the top of my pants. Five years and two kids later, what clothes of mine fit anymore? so I got new pants and they have this really low waist, I didn't know how low until I tried to wear a regular-length shirt with them and saw about three inches of my belly exposed between shirt hem and pant waist. Huh. So, anyway, now I'm covered, thanks.
- my family -- Rom and the boys! Hearing them playing and laughing right now.
- sleep. I need some.
Orlando is Mothra right now. Apparently, Mothra doesn't do gratefulness journals.